tiistai 15. syyskuuta 2009

Updates so far

I am gonna take my time on this model, better then I did on the Tie Interceptor. The paint job on the Slave is a important thing on the ship so I dont wanna screw that up.

I have finished and painted the cockpit parts:

Sorry about the bad quality off the pictures.




This is the only one of the cockpit in building progress.








This is a picture of the finished cockpit, as seen in the previous image I have first sprayed the parts black. After that I have dry brushed the parts with Revell Aluminium, closest thing I had to a paint that would give that metallic look. After that put some Humbrol matt rust color in some places behind Boba and on the floors in theflight- and the passenger deck.
Then I painted some details with matt red, white and yellow.







From the beginning I have planned to light this ship, so I have drilled some holes with a 1 mm drill in the cockpit, behind Boba and in the instrument panel and some other places. Gone use optic fibre and leds to light this baby up.

Heres a picture of the led light test:


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti